Tuesday, June 19, 2012

We are back!!!



Yep, it's being over 2 years, I wish I could restore my old blog ravaen.com, for the longest time I've being trying to get google to give me access to it, but no luck there.
Brad asked me why I wanted to go back to blogging. Well I miss being able to look back and count my blessing by seeing my beautiful family growing. My goal is to keep a jornal of my family here, with at least one post per month.
Life is getting so good and so much better then those last 3 years that I feel ready to be back here. Don’t get discouraged by reading those next three post because there are lots of cute pictures and a lot of good things happening now, and that’s why I'm back, I want to register here those hard times so I can be greatful for the today!
From the bottom to the top will be a flashback of 2009 and them the following posts will be 2010 and 2011,
2009, 2010 and 2011 where really hard years, but 2010 was truly the worst year of my life. On those next 3 posts I will do a little recap of those three past years. A little resume of the hard times will be written, and some good memories will be on the pictures that I’ve found.
Soon I will be posting pictures by month, stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment